January 20, 2017
I find that I have a bit of writer's block for this RTN. I am thankful to come to school and spend time with our thoughtful and funny students and kind and talented teachers. I am super proud of the learning and experiences that our school community provides. I am grateful for the love and support I see adults and children showing each other. Thanks to everyone who helps make this little school the wonderful place it is.
- Jan 24- 6th Grade field trip to Smith Botanic Gardens
- Jan 27- PTO Benefit Dinner at the SAC 6:00-8:00 pm
- Feb 3- Author Molly Burnham visits SES for grades 3-6
- Feb 7- School Council public forum on homework 3:45-4:45 pm
- Report cards February 17th
- February 20-24th February vacation
The School Council is examining Homework at SES in the hopes of updating our protocols around it. A letter was sent earlier today with a request for feedback regarding homework and a date of a public forum hosted by the School Council . Please consider taking the survey. It should take 3 minutes to complete! We have attached the letter to this RTN for your reference. You can access the survey and some reading resources on the front page of our website ( www.shutesburyschool.org). Thank you for your help!
"Your voice can change the world". ~Barack Obama